878 Rider Ridge Rd, Santa Cruz, CA 950653 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $700,000
- Price/sqft: $389
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Territorial, Water
- Artist Studio, extra storage, bonus room, utility room, workshop, fire sprinkler system
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 10004135000
- Zillow Home ID: 16162612
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 878 Rider Ridge Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95065 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.8% greater than in Santa Cruz, and 61.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95065 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95065 home values.
- 855 Rider Ridge Rd Santa Cruz, CA$1.12M122,832
- 895 Rider Ridge Rd Santa Cruz, CA$1.13M22.53,228
- 808 Rider Ridge Rd Santa Cruz, CA$692K321,684
- 540 Blue Jay Ln Santa Cruz, CA$470K211,018
- 787 Rider Ridge Rd Santa Cruz, CA$1.2M42.53,190
- 795 Rider Ridge Rd Santa Cruz, CA$1.13M333,667
- 785 Rider Ridge Rd Santa Cruz, CA$1.15M333,109
- 541 Blue Jay Ln Santa Cruz, CA$663K321,437
- 616 Rider Ridge Rd Santa Cruz, CA$1.7M533,813
- 575 Rider Ridge Rd Santa Cruz, CA$916K32.52,349
- 375 Nicasio Way Soquel, CA--------
- 466 Blue Jay Ln Santa Cruz, CA$989K332,866
- 574 Rider Ridge Rd Santa Cruz, CA$1.01M42.52,508
- 590 Rider Ridge Rd Santa Cruz, CA$856K32.52,395
- 565 Rider Ridge Rd Santa Cruz, CA$1.18M32.53,415
- 600 Rider Ridge Rd Santa Cruz, CA$1.05M432,715
- 395 Blue Jay Ln Santa Cruz, CA$1.63M347,000
- 386 Blue Jay Ln Santa Cruz, CA$829K43.52,599
- 14300 Nicasio Way Soquel, CA$876K321,881
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.