878 Savory Dr, Sunnyvale, CA 940876 beds, 3 baths, 2,360 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $1,098,000
- Price/sqft: $465
- Parking: 480 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,360 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 20129069
- Zillow Home ID: 19539662
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 878 Savory Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the De Anza market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.7% less than in Sunnyvale, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help De Anza home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sunnyvale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or De Anza home values.
- 880 Savory Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.35M42.52,178
- 882 Savory Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.37M42.52,431
- 877 Spinosa Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.38M62.52,360
- 879 Spinosa Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.4M32.52,388
- 881 Spinosa Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.45M62.52,388
- 884 Savory Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.56M431,969
- 877 Savory Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.49M62.52,360
- 879 Savory Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.57M62.52,388
- 883 Spinosa Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.25M321,699
- 881 Savory Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.4M62.52,388
- 886 Savory Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.37M62.52,388
- 883 Savory Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.35M62.52,360
- 885 Spinosa Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.4M62.52,388
- 634 Hyde Park Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.39M42.52,471
- 888 Savory Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.45M632,400
- 876 Spinosa Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.36M32.52,079
- 878 Spinosa Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.37M42.52,178
- 637 Nashua Ct Sunnyvale, CA$1.33M421,856
- 887 Spinosa Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.41M432,388
- 874 Spinosa Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.56M542,768
Nearby Schools in Sunnyvale
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.