- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8796 Mason Pl, Detroit, MI 482091 bath, 1,632 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1919
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $10,000
- Price/sqft: $6
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 360 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,632 sqft
- Lot depth: 123
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 20003645
- Zillow Home ID: 88368432
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8796 Mason Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Springwells market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 66.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.3% lower than in Detroit, and 179.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Springwells home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Springwells home values.
- 8790 Mason Pl Detroit, MI$30K--1936
- 8784 Mason Pl Detroit, MI$35K31.51,393
- 8804 Mason Pl Detroit, MI$40K--11,680
- 8778 Mason Pl Detroit, MI$32K--11,296
- 8772 Mason Pl Detroit, MI$31K--11,296
- 8797 Mason Pl Detroit, MI$32K--1936
- 8791 Mason Pl Detroit, MI$34K--1947
- 8812 Mason Pl Detroit, MI$66K--22,400
- 8803 Mason Pl Detroit, MI$33K--11,188
- 8809 Mason Pl Detroit, MI$30K--1948
- 8785 Mason Pl Detroit, MI$35K--1959
- 8820 Mason Pl Detroit, MI$52K--11,242
- 8766 Mason Pl Detroit, MI$38K--1.5792
- 8815 Mason Pl Detroit, MI$31K--1.5936
- 8777 Mason Pl Detroit, MI$34K--1947
- 8833 Mandale St Detroit, MI$31K--1954
- 8839 Mandale St Detroit, MI$40K311,344
- 8821 Mandale St Detroit, MI$28K--1884
- 8773 Mason Pl Detroit, MI$29K--11,188
- 8821 Mason Pl Detroit, MI$40K--1.51,656
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.