8797 Forrest Dr, Highlands Ranch, CO 801265 beds, 4 baths, 4,417 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Also, if you purchase a home from Chaffee Realty Inc. we will provide you with a $500 rebate to use at closing.
Do you have a home to sell? We have a $499 FULL SERVICE flat fee listing available. Save thousands of dollars in commission.
Zillow Special Offer: Offer only valid with Chaffee Realty as your Buyer Broker. Call today.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- FORECLOSURE: FOR A DETAIL SHEET AND PROPERTY CONDITION REPORT ON THIS HOME CONTACT: John@ChaffeeRea
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Composition
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 4,417 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2114867249
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8797 Forrest Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80126, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% greater than in Highlands Ranch, and 19.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80126 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Highlands Ranch.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80126 home values.
Nearby Schools in Highlands Ranch
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292