88-92 West St, Oneonta, NY 138205 beds, 2 baths, 2,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- 649 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $49
- MLS #: 92357
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,250 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 110
- Parcel #: 36120028801700010070000000
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 31623109
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 88-92 West Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 13820 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.4% lower than in Town of Oneonta, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 13820 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Oneonta.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 94-98 West St Oneonta, NY--------
- 84-86 West St Oneonta, NY$149K431,384
- 108-112 West St Oneonta, NY--------
- 100-106 West St Oneonta, NY--------
- 76 West St # 82 Oneonta, NY$126K51.52,324
- 1 Silver Ave Oneonta, NY--------
- 5 Silver Ave Oneonta, NY--------
- 105 West St Oneonta, NY$131K31.51,442
- 17 Silver Ave Oneonta, NY--------
- 19 Silver Ave Oneonta, NY--------
- 21 Silver Ave Oneonta, NY--------
- 2 Ravine Pkwy Oneonta, NY$212K332,200
- 31-33 College Ter Oneonta, NY$128K31.51,786
- 9 Silver Ave Oneonta, NY--------
- 109 West St Oneonta, NY$127K531,800
- 107 West St Oneonta, NY$119K322,016
- 1 Spruce St Oneonta, NY$69K21900
- 70 West St Oneonta, NY$134K31.51,080
- 35 College Ter Oneonta, NY$126K31.51,760
- 4 Spruce St Oneonta, NY$183K22.51,452
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!