88 Bush St UNIT 2146, San Jose, CA 951261 bed, 1.5 baths, 841 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Walk to restaurants, eateries, and coffee shops. Close by entertainment at HP Pavilions, theaters, and San Pedro Square Market. Enjoy the outdoor field at Cahill Park. Easy commute at Diridon Station with CalTrain, VTA Lightrail, and Amtrak.
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $460,000
- Price/sqft: $547
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Bike workshop, fire pit lounge area
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 265
- Floor size: 841 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 26163066
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 82954799
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 88 Bush Street UNIT 2146
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.5% greater than in San Jose, and 19.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 88 Bush St UNIT 1101 San Jose, CA$442K11928
- 88 Bush St UNIT 2203 San Jose, CA$652K221,444
- 88 Bush St UNIT 2112 San Jose, CA$466K11.5841
- 746 The Alameda San Jose, CA$656K------
- 88 Bush St UNIT 1214 San Jose, CA$545K11.51,096
- 88 Bush St UNIT 1110 San Jose, CA$612K221,339
- 88 Bush St UNIT 3102 San Jose, CA$583K121,249
- 88 Bush St UNIT 3186 San Jose, CA$603K221,275
- 88 Bush St UNIT 3170 San Jose, CA$612K221,270
- 88 Bush St UNIT 3118 San Jose, CA$612K221,275
- 88 Bush St UNIT 3131 San Jose, CA$569K221,175
- 88 Bush St UNIT 2132 San Jose, CA$660K221,560
- 88 Bush St UNIT 2139 San Jose, CA$644K221,444
- 88 Bush St UNIT 2151 San Jose, CA$632K221,444
- 88 Bush St UNIT 4203 San Jose, CA$609K221,275
- 88 Bush St UNIT 1106 San Jose, CA$610K221,275
- 88 Bush St UNIT 2143 San Jose, CA$658K221,444
- 88 Bush St UNIT 2194 San Jose, CA$447K12841
- 88 Bush St UNIT 2176 San Jose, CA$450K11.5841
- 88 Bush St UNIT 1152 San Jose, CA$465K11859
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.