- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
88 Bush St UNIT 2187, San Jose, CA 951262 beds, 2 baths, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2009
- HOA Fee: $395
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $540,000
- Price/sqft: $375
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 26162028
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 82954135
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 88 Bush Street UNIT 2187
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% higher than in San Jose, and 55.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 88 Bush St UNIT 3186 San Jose, CA$599K221,275
- 88 Bush St UNIT 3102 San Jose, CA$579K121,249
- 88 Bush St UNIT 1110 San Jose, CA$607K221,339
- 103 Laurel Grove Ln San Jose, CA$637K32.51,700
- 105 Laurel Grove Ln San Jose, CA$572K42.51,581
- 109 Laurel Grove Ln San Jose, CA$621K42.51,650
- 101 Laurel Grove Ln San Jose, CA$647K42.51,700
- 113 Laurel Grove Ln San Jose, CA$579K42.51,581
- 107 Cahill Park Dr San Jose, CA$620K42.51,581
- 117 Laurel Grove Ln San Jose, CA$564K42.51,581
- 88 Bush St UNIT 3115 San Jose, CA$575K221,195
- 88 Bush St UNIT 2136 San Jose, CA$435K11.5841
- 88 Bush St UNIT 3202 San Jose, CA$605K221,275
- 88 Bush St UNIT 2121 San Jose, CA$635K221,444
- 88 Bush St UNIT 2188 San Jose, CA$664K221,620
- 88 Bush St UNIT 3215 San Jose, CA$593K221,242
- 88 Bush St UNIT 2122 San Jose, CA$448K11.5841
- 88 Bush St UNIT 3194 San Jose, CA$604K221,275
- 88 Bush St UNIT 3167 San Jose, CA$575K221,195
- 88 Bush St UNIT 4161 San Jose, CA$580K221,224
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!