A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $690-780K.
Price this home
Choose your own comparables to figure out a good selling price.Choose comps
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $15.1K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in San Jose is $22,931.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $12.5K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in San Jose is $21,029.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 2009
- All time views: 3,010
- HOA Fee: $410/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Last sold: Jun 2015 for $775,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $552
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Sprinkler System
- View: City
- Additional Listing Info: Not Disclosed
- Family Room: No Family Room
- Listing Class: Residential
- Dining Room: Dining Area in Living Room
- Dining Room: Eat in Kitchen
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Door Opener
- Horse Property: No
- Cooling: Central Forced Air
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Water: Public
- Heating: Heat Pump
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Association Fees Include: Heating
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Association Fees Include: Hot Water
- Roof: Other
- Subclass: Condominium
- Foundation: Other
- Underground Parking
- Tandem Parking
- Flooring: Carpet
- Utilities: Individual Electric Meters
- Sewer Septic: Sewer - Public
- Bathroom: Tub
- Kitchen: Countertop - Granite
- Secured Access
- Bathroom: Granite
- Assigned Spaces
- Association Fees Include: Recreation Facility
- Fire Escape
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 5
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,404 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 26162028
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 82954135
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.