- Built in 2009
- 12 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,512 all time views
- 22 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $392
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $540,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $375
- MLS #: 81464727
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokera...
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- View: City
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable \ Not Disclosed, Family Room \ No Family Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Garage Parking Features \ Gate\Door Opener, Horse Property \ No, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Flooring \ Hardwood, Water \ Public, Heating \ Heat Pump, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Association Fees Include \ Heating, Listing Service \ Full Service, Association Fees Include \ Hot Water, Roof \ Other, Subclass \ Condominium, Foundation \ Other, Garage Parking Features \ Underground Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Tandem Parking, Flooring \ Carpet, Utilities \ Individual Electric Meters, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Bathroom \ Tub, Kitchen \ Countertop - Granite, Security Features \ Controlled\Secured Access, Bathroom \ Granite, Garage Parking Features \ Assigned Spaces, Association Fees Include \ Recreation Facility, Security Features \ Fire Escape
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 26162028
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 82954135
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $650-779K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Downtown home values will increase 8% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is 26.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 12% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.5% greater than in San Jose, and 50.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|88 Bush St UNIT 3102 San Jose, CA||$604K||1||2||1,249|
|88 Bush St UNIT 1110 San Jose, CA||$646K||2||2||1,339|
|88 Bush St UNIT 3186 San Jose, CA||$623K||2||2||1,275|
|103 Laurel Grove Ln San Jose, CA||$642K||3||2.5||1,700|
|105 Laurel Grove Ln San Jose, CA||$617K||4||2.5||1,581|
|109 Laurel Grove Ln San Jose, CA||$630K||4||2.5||1,650|
|101 Laurel Grove Ln San Jose, CA||$639K||4||2.5||1,700|
|113 Laurel Grove Ln San Jose, CA||$619K||4||2.5||1,581|
|107 Cahill Park Dr San Jose, CA||$617K||4||2.5||1,581|
|117 Laurel Grove Ln San Jose, CA||$615K||4||2.5||1,581|
|88 Bush St UNIT 1128 San Jose, CA||$558K||1||1||1,087|
|88 Bush St UNIT 2174 San Jose, CA||$488K||1||1.5||841|
|88 Bush St UNIT 4152 San Jose, CA||$488K||1||1||859|
|88 Bush St UNIT 1148 San Jose, CA||$626K||2||2||1,275|
|88 Bush St UNIT 1114 San Jose, CA||$626K||2||2||1,275|
|88 Bush St UNIT 4148 San Jose, CA||$626K||2||2||1,275|
|88 Bush St UNIT 2183 San Jose, CA||$684K||2||2||1,403|
|88 Bush St UNIT 3188 San Jose, CA||$487K||1||1||853|
|88 Bush St UNIT 3203 San Jose, CA||$626K||2||2||1,275|
|88 Bush St UNIT 4188 San Jose, CA||$488K||1||1||853|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!