- Built in 2008
- Views: 741 all time views
- HOA Fee: $360
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $445,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $529
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Gas, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Hot Water, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Unit Yard, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Sewer, Association Fees Include \ Water, Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Condo, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Tile, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Uncovered Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Underground Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Barbecue Area, HOA Amenities \ Club House, HOA Amenities \ Elevator, HOA Amenities \ Gym/ Exercise Facility, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Security Features \ Security Building, Security Features \ Security Gate, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Condominium, View \ Local/Neighborhood
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 4
- Structure type: Loft
- Floor size: 841 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 26162082
- Zillow Home ID: 82954865
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $410-565K.
Market guideZillow predicts Downtown home values will increase 8% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is valued 13.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.5% greater than in San Jose, and 50.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|Other Units in this Building (253)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 88 Bush St|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!