- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
88 E Aspen Cir, Hainesville, IL 600303 beds, 1 bath, 1,144 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,554 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,144 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 06282010260000
- Zillow Home ID: 4784850
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 88 E Aspen Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60030 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 32.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.5% lower than in Hainesville, and 604.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60030 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hainesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60030 home values.
- 80 E Aspen Cir Hainesville, IL$121K3--1,134
- 94 E Aspen Cir Hainesville, IL$121K--1.51,134
- 74 E Aspen Cir Hainesville, IL$131K--1.51,406
- 104 E Aspen Cir Hainesville, IL$129K--11,144
- 89 E Aspen Cir Hainesville, IL$180K32.51,400
- 83 E Aspen Cir Hainesville, IL$193K32.51,746
- 97 E Aspen Cir Hainesville, IL$185K--2.51,603
- 68 E Aspen Cir Hainesville, IL$127K31.51,134
- 110 E Aspen Cir Hainesville, IL$122K311,134
- 75 E Aspen Cir Hainesville, IL$142K31.51,134
- 22140 W Washington St Grayslake, IL$154K--21,240
- 105 E Aspen Cir Hainesville, IL$179K--2.51,406
- 67 E Aspen Cir Hainesville, IL$171K32.51,406
- 60 E Aspen Cir Hainesville, IL$129K--11,144
- 116 E Aspen Cir Hainesville, IL$179K--2.51,598
- 111 E Aspen Cir Hainesville, IL$199K--2.51,603
- 22120 W Washington St Grayslake, IL$157K--21,248
- 84 E Big Horn Dr Hainesville, IL$182K--1.51,438
- 84 W Big Horn Dr Hainesville, IL$69K--11,280
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.