88 Eton Ave, Warwick, RI 028892 beds, 1 bath, 1,200 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,001 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2008 for $174,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:317 B:0094 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 66001772
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 88 Eton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02889 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 46.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.2% greater than in Warwick, and 32.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02889 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Warwick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02889 home values.
- 83 Eton Ave Warwick, RI$215K321,659
- 59 Eton Ave Warwick, RI$159K311,729
- 60 Eton Ave Warwick, RI$85K21480
- 99 Eton Ave Warwick, RI$235K331,898
- 76 Eton Ave Warwick, RI$145K------
- 100 Eton Ave Warwick, RI$165K522,202
- 103 Eton Ave Warwick, RI--------
- 109 Eton Ave Warwick, RI$179K321,440
- 109 Eton Ave Warwick, RI$216K321,426
- 21 Cambridge Ave Warwick, RI$132K311,168
- 15 Cambridge Ave Warwick, RI$164K------
- 65 Eton Ave Warwick, RI$119K21900
- 25 Cambridge Ave Warwick, RI$166K321,248
- 9 Cambridge Ave Warwick, RI$141K311,611
- 64 Eton Ave Warwick, RI$161KStudio1--
- 31 Cambridge Ave Warwick, RI$131K411,316
- 5 Cambridge Ave Warwick, RI$99K32777
- 5 Cambridge Cir UNIT 5 Smithfield, RI$419K222,023
- 114 Eton Ave Warwick, RI$152K21798
- 35 Cambridge Ave Warwick, RI$141K311,038
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.