88 Gordon StAPT 402, Boston, MA 02135
Sold on 7/15/13: $275,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Apartment:676 sq ft
- Lot:676 sqft
- Year Built:1920
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $275,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesCoin-op Laundry,Deck,Dishwasher,Hardwood Floors,Heat and hot water included,Inground Pool,Laundry in Building,parking included,pool,Skylights
- Parcel #W:21 P:01110 S:328
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count289
- Zillow Home ID59091172
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Days on Zillow159
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||None||--||--||--||--|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,935/mo||$1.6K – $2.5K/mo||-$32||$2.86||12/16/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts Allston home values will increase 2.6% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Boston as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Allston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Boston, and 67% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Allston home values.
Neighborhood for 88 Gordon Street APT 402
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Jackson/Mann K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.2 mi
- Brighton High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Boston Community Leadership Academy (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Baldwin Early Learning Center (assigned) PK-1 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Gardner Pilot Academy (assigned) K-5 0.8 mi
- Winship Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- Mary Lyon K-8 School (assigned) K-8 & ungraded 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005