- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1933
- Views: 1,217 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $263,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $147
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Other, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Available, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Available, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,788 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1933
- Parcel #: 2511 2 88 0001
- Zillow Home ID: 57778692
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $207-267K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06110 home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for West Hartford as a whole. Among 06110 homes, this home is valued 26.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06110, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.7% lower than in West Hartford, and 48.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06110 home values rise more quickly than other regions in West Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06110 home values.
- 6769 Woodlawn St-- beds, -- baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
|92 Grove St West Hartford, CT||$226K||4||1.5||1,424|
|87 Grove St West Hartford, CT||$232K||3||1.5||1,656|
|82 Grove St West Hartford, CT||$242K||3||1.5||1,792|
|96 Grove St West Hartford, CT||$226K||3||2||1,504|
|101 Grove St West Hartford, CT||$248K||3||2||1,803|
|91 Grove St West Hartford, CT||$222K||3||2.5||1,624|
|102 Grove St West Hartford, CT||$248K||5||2||1,938|
|78 Grove St West Hartford, CT||$250K||3||2||2,015|
|79 Newington Rd West Hartford, CT||$203K||3||1.5||1,404|
|73 Grove St West Hartford, CT||$146K||2||1||864|
|106 Grove St West Hartford, CT||$192K||3||2||1,263|
|114 Grove St West Hartford, CT||$182K||2||1||1,092|
|89 Newington Rd West Hartford, CT||$175K||3||1.5||1,301|
|93 Newington Rd West Hartford, CT||$186K||3||1.5||1,267|
|83 Newington Rd West Hartford, CT||$171K||2||1||1,130|
|Newington Rd West Hartford, CT||$171K||2||1||1,130|
|119 Grove St West Hartford, CT||$266K||3||2||1,808|
|15 Florence St West Hartford, CT||$216K||3||1.5||1,602|
|69 Grove St West Hartford, CT||$219K||3||1.5||1,579|
|110 Grove St West Hartford, CT||$171K||3||1||998|
Nearby Schools in West Hartford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!