88 Ivanhoe Ave, Asheville, NC 288063 beds, 1 bath, 968 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- 29 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $134,000
- Price/sqft: $138
- MLS #: 568926
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 968 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Parcel #: 962866823500000
- Zillow Home ID: 5602785
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 88 Ivanhoe Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28806 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 44.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 102% higher than in Asheville, and 50.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28806 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Asheville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28806 home values.
- 84 Ivanhoe Ave Asheville, NC$143K31930
- 92 Ivanhoe Ave Asheville, NC$209K31.51,050
- 21 Rodgers Pl Asheville, NC$154K31930
- Poodle Path Asheville, NC--------
- Destination Dr Asheville, NC--------
- Mckinnish Cove Rd Asheville, NC--------
- 327 Fairfax Ave Asheville # 28806 Asheville, NC$162K311,040
- Logan Ave Asheville, NC--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.