88 Little Bear Way, San Jose, CA 951362 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,360 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2005 for $500,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 415 sqft
- View: Park
- Granite Kitchen counter tops, brick firelplace
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,360 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 53
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: 68527045
- Zillow Home ID: 19818534
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 88 Little Bear Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Blossom Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% higher than in San Jose, and 55.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Blossom Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Blossom Valley home values.
- 86 Little Bear Way San Jose, CA$456K32.51,452
- 90 Little Bear Way San Jose, CA$472K32.51,452
- 92 Little Bear Way San Jose, CA$474K32.51,452
- 94 Little Bear Way San Jose, CA$462K32.51,360
- 4961 Red Creek Dr San Jose, CA$427K22.51,196
- 4963 Red Creek Dr San Jose, CA$449K32.51,452
- 91 Little Bear Way San Jose, CA$459K32.51,360
- 4959 Red Creek Dr San Jose, CA$403K22992
- 89 Little Bear Way San Jose, CA$400K22992
- 4965 Red Creek Dr San Jose, CA$472K32.51,452
- 93 Little Bear Way San Jose, CA$475K32.51,452
- 96 Little Bear Way San Jose, CA$415K22992
- 95 Little Bear Way San Jose, CA$482K32.51,452
- 4967 Red Creek Dr San Jose, CA$448K22.51,196
- 97 Little Bear Way San Jose, CA$473K32.51,360
- 4969 Red Creek Dr San Jose, CA$417K22992
- 4890 Indian River Dr San Jose, CA$482K32.51,452
- 4888 Indian River Dr San Jose, CA$470K22.51,360
- 99 Little Bear Way San Jose, CA$525K32.51,452
- 4892 Indian River Dr San Jose, CA$482K32.51,452
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.