88 Main St, Jaffrey, NH 034525 beds, 3 baths, 2,999 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1850
- 16 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $278,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- MLS #: 71725196
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,999 sqft
- Parcel #: JAFF M:238 B:153 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 86735967
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 88 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03452 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 40.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.4% greater than in Town of Jaffrey, and 11.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03452 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Jaffrey.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 100 Main St Jaffrey, NH$158K211,262
- 75 Main St Jaffrey, NH$354K43.53,361
- 102 Main St Jaffrey, NH$160K42.51,797
- 109 Main St Jaffrey, NH$85K311,078
- 69 Main St Jaffrey, NH$214K41.52,623
- 18 Highland Ave Jaffrey, NH$113K311,008
- 63 Main St Jaffrey, NH$170K532,203
- 19 Highland Ave Jaffrey, NH$140K21.51,435
- 124 Main St Jaffrey, NH$134K311,821
- 4 Mark St Jaffrey, NH$191K------
- 6 Mark St Jaffrey, NH$118K21972
- 5 Mark St Jaffrey, NH$58K11588
- 3 Mark St Jaffrey, NH$56K21672
- 7 Mark St Jaffrey, NH$91K------
- 20 Charlonne St Jaffrey, NH$215K324,639
- 22 Charlonne St Jaffrey, NH$142K111,050
- 22B Charlonne St Jaffrey, NH$141K211,050
- 51 Charlonne St Jaffrey, NH$155K321,412
- 30 Highland Ave Jaffrey, NH$169K21.51,760
- 34 Highland Ave Jaffrey, NH$128K21912
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292