88 Morse Pl, New Haven, CT 065123 beds, 1 bath, 1,372 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Baseboard
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ Is Present, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Dining Room Description \ Fireplace, Driveway Type \ None, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Shingles, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, Miscellaneous Feature \ Walk to Bus Lines, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,372 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2114674010
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 88 Morse Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06512, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.9% less than in Meriden, and 81% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06512 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06512 home values.
- 86 Morse St Meriden, CT$216K311,792
- 85 Morse St Meriden, CT$231K32.51,800
- 93 Morse St Meriden, CT$149K311,092
- 85 Morse St Meriden, CT$298K32.51,800
- 71 Morse St Meriden, CT$250K32.51,650
- 70 Morse St Meriden, CT--------
- 69 Morse St Meriden, CT$200K32.12,034
- 55 Morse St Meriden, CT$138K11703
- 1 Woodland Rdg #1 Meriden, CT$119K21.51,080
- 17 Woodland Rdg #17 Meriden, CT$129K21.51,080
- 41 Woodland Ct Meriden, CT$89K31.51,100
- 41 Woodland Ct # 14 Meriden, CT$159K------
- 166 Hill St Collinsville, CT$251K------
- 59 Woodland Rdg # 59 Meriden, CT$110K21.11,080
- 28 Woodland Rdg #28 Meriden, CT$131K21.5900
- 32 Woodland Ct Meriden, CT$114K21.51,080
- 36 Morse St UNIT 36 Meriden, CT$120K21.51,080
- 48 Morse St Meriden, CT$176K52.51,281
- 56 Woodland Ct Meriden, CT$91K21.51,080
- 45 Morse St Meriden, CT$141K31.5983
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.