88 Mount Vernon StAPT 31, Boston, MA 02108
Sold on 8/9/13: $555,000
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Multi Family:512 sq ft
- Lot:512 sqft
- Year Built:1919
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $555,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesAMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Shopping, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ No, INSURANCE_REQD \ Yes, LAST_MON_REQD \ No, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, PETS_ALLOWED \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Heat, RN_TYPE \ Condominium
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Last Remodel Year1995
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #W:05 P:01552 S:024
- Days on Zillow211
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Room Count3
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count17
- Unit Floor #3
- Zillow Home ID59174830
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$510,987||$460K – $552K||-$1,782||$998||03/04/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,409/mo||$1.9K – $3.4K/mo||-$13||$4.71||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Charlestown home values will rise 3.7% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Charlestown homes, this home is valued 7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 110.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Charlestown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31% less than in Boston, and 76.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Charlestown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charlestown home values.
Neighborhood for 88 Mount Vernon Street APT 31
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005