88 Shakespeare St, Daly City, CA 940141 bed, 1 bath, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 1984 for $103,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 500 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street
- Cooling System: Central, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 004011390
- Zillow Home ID: 15461642
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 88 Shakespeare Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3% greater than in Daly City, and 1.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Daly City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94014 home values.
- 4 beds, 3 baths
2,288 sqft, 1,742 sqft lot, built in 1924
- 4 beds, 3 baths
- 84 Shakespeare St Daly City, CA$501K21900
- 263 Rhine St Daly City, CA$530K21900
- 76 Shakespeare St Daly City, CA$511K22900
- 251 Rhine St Daly City, CA$527K221,220
- 239 Rhine St San Francisco, CA$615K--1750
- 299 Rhine St Daly City, CA$805K332,260
- 68 Shakespeare St Daly City, CA$629K431,860
- 64 Shakespeare St Daly City, CA$517K32900
- 183 Flournoy St Daly City, CA$548K421,290
- 187 Flournoy St San Francisco, CA$562K--1980
- 185 Flournoy St San Francisco, CA$574K--1980
- 191 Flournoy St San Francisco, CA$623K--1980
- 195 Flournoy St San Francisco, CA$584K21980
- 181 Flournoy St Daly City, CA$529K311,130
- 60 Shakespeare St Daly City, CA$554K421,420
- 163 Flournoy St Daly City, CA$520K411,110
- 56 Shakespeare St Daly City, CA$520K321,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.