- Built in 1988
- Views: 2,106 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $170,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $111
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Full Bath, 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level, 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Walkin Closet, 3rd Bedroom Desc \ Full Bath, 3rd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Desc \ Walkin Closet, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Amenities Included \ Club House, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Unknown, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Attic \ Storage Space, Condo Type \ Traditional, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Energy Features Included \ Multizone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Patio, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Garage Type \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Yes, Heat Type \ Heat Pump, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Automatic Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S), Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Estimate
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 84
- Floor size: 1,525 sqft
- Parcel #: 169913144627 88
- Zillow Home ID: 58964656
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $113-200K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06340 home values will decrease 2.4% next year, compared to a 4.8% fall for Town of Groton as a whole. Among 06340 homes, this home is valued 6.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 13.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06340, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.5% higher than in Town of Groton, and 68.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06340 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Groton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06340 home values.
|90 Spyglass Cir UNIT 90 Groton, CT||$180K||2||2.5||1,336|
|86 Spyglass Cir UNIT 86 Groton, CT||$151K||2||2||1,202|
|103 Spyglass Cir UNIT 103 Groton, CT||$181K||2||3||1,336|
|103 Spyglass Cir Groton, CT||$172K||2||2.1||1,336|
|101 Spyglass Cir UNIT 101 Groton, CT||$182K||2||3||1,336|
|107 Spyglass Cir UNIT 107 Groton, CT||$152K||2||2||1,202|
|99 Spyglass Cir Groton, CT||$194K||3||2.5||1,525|
|109 Spyglass Cir Groton, CT||$177K||2||2.5||1,336|
|109 Spyglass Cir UNIT 109 Groton, CT||$181K||2||2.5||1,338|
|92 Spyglass Cir UNIT 92 Groton, CT||$181K||2||2.5||1,336|
|111 Spyglass Cir UNIT 111 Groton, CT||$180K||2||2.5||1,336|
|111 Spyglass Cir Groton, CT||$207K||2||2.5||1,336|
|113 Spyglass Cir UNIT 113 Groton, CT||$181K||2||2.5||1,336|
|115 Spyglass Cir Groton, CT||$174K||2||2.5||1,336|
|115 Spyglass Cir UNIT 115 Groton, CT||$211K||2||3.5||1,336|
|88 Spyglass Cir Groton, CT||$193K||3||2.5||1,525|
|66 Spyglass Cir Groton, CT||$150K||2||2||1,202|
|56 Spyglass Cir Groton, CT||$193K||3||2.5||1,525|
|9 Spyglass Cir Groton, CT||$150K||2||2||1,202|
|117 Spyglass Cir UNIT 117 Groton, CT||$152K||2||2||1,202|
Nearby Schools in Town of Groton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!