88 Sumner St # 2, Boston, MA 021253 beds, 1 bath, 1,550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ No, INSURANCE_REQD \ No, LAST_MON_REQD \ No, LEAD_PAINT \ Certified Treated, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RN_TYPE \ Apartment
- Garbage disposal
- Floor size: 1,550 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2110430000
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 88 Sumner Street # 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Dorchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31% greater than in Boston, and 50.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Dorchester home values.
- Studio, -- baths
-- sqft, 8,276 sqft lot, built in --
- Studio, -- baths
- 88 Sumner St Dorchester, MA$626K934,824
- 84 Sumner St Dorchester, MA$506K934,092
- 92 Sumner St Dorchester, MA$610K93.54,620
- 87 Sumner St Dorchester, MA$581K933,867
- 91 Sumner St Dorchester, MA$563K1034,047
- 4 Sumner Sq Dorchester, MA$563K634,143
- 3 Kevin Rd # 3 Boston, MA$410K311,000
- 3 Kevin Rd Dorchester, MA$515K633,237
- 5 Sumner Sq # 2 Dorchester, MA--311,000
- 83 Sumner St Dorchester, MA$518K934,029
- 5 Sumner Sq # 3 Boston, MA--311,000
- 5 Sumner Sq Dorchester, MA$530K934,023
- 78 Sumner St Dorchester, MA$615K934,149
- 79 Sumner St Dorchester, MA$485K311,700
- 79 Sumner St UNIT 3 Dorchester, MA$283K311,050
- 79 Sumner St UNIT 2 Dorchester, MA$280K211,050
- 79 Sumner St Dorchester, MA$508K633,354
- 79 Sumner St UNIT 1 Dorchester, MA$273K311,050
- 5 Kevin Rd Dorchester, MA$476K633,237
- 4 Kevin Rd Dorchester, MA--311,000
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292