88 Virginia St APT 70, Seattle, WA 981013 beds, 3 baths, 1,709 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1982
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $1,000,000
- Price/sqft: $585
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,709 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2112061319
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 88 Virginia Street APT 70
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44% lower than in Seattle, and 58.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- Apt 27$611K221,315
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.