- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
880 Chestershire Rd, Columbus, OH 432042 beds, 2 baths, 1,055 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $34,900
- Price/sqft: $33
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 240 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,055 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: 010068876
- Zillow Home ID: 33866290
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 880 Chestershire Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southwest Hilltop market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 66.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.1% lower than in Columbus, and 126.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Southwest Hilltop home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southwest Hilltop home values.
- 876 Chestershire Rd Columbus, OH$57K321,066
- 886 Chestershire Rd Columbus, OH$60K311,092
- 872 Chestershire Rd Columbus, OH$74K311,040
- 892 Chestershire Rd Columbus, OH$85K21.51,326
- 866 Chestershire Rd Columbus, OH$87K321,184
- 898 Chestershire Rd Columbus, OH$77K31.51,274
- 860 Chestershire Rd Columbus, OH$108K421,792
- 904 Chestershire Rd Columbus, OH$57K31912
- 895 Wiltshire Rd Columbus, OH$91K311,324
- 901 Wiltshire Rd Columbus, OH$80K311,524
- 885 Wiltshire Rd Columbus, OH$71K311,240
- 879-881 Wiltshire Rd Columbus, OH$54K421,584
- 907 Wiltshire Rd Columbus, OH$79K32979
- 908 Chestershire Rd Columbus, OH$70K411,168
- 873 Chestershire Rd Columbus, OH$86K31.51,500
- 879 Chestershire Rd Columbus, OH$61K41.51,284
- 869 Chestershire Rd Columbus, OH$71K321,447
- 883 Chestershire Rd Columbus, OH$91K431,462
- 873-875 Wiltshire Rd Columbus, OH$53K421,584
- 913 Wiltshire Rd Columbus, OH$60K311,070
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.