880 City Park Ave, Columbus, OH 432062 beds, 2 baths, 1,206 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,874 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $267,500
- Price/sqft: $222
- Parking: On street
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,206 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Lot depth: 93
- Lot width: 31
- Parcel #: 010045127
- Zillow Home ID: 33851201
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 880 City Park Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In German Village Commission, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.3% lower than in Columbus, and 40.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help German Village Commission home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or German Village Commission home values.
- 874 City Park Ave Columbus, OH$339K21.51,600
- 882-884 City Park Ave Columbus, OH$296K331,860
- 870 City Park Ave Columbus, OH$392K32.52,118
- 888 City Park Ave Columbus, OH$305K332,016
- 866 City Park Ave Columbus, OH$338K221,643
- 877 S 3rd St Columbus, OH$325K31.51,692
- 873 S 3rd St Columbus, OH$335K22.51,654
- 881-883 S 3rd St Columbus, OH$318K332,156
- 869 S 3rd St Columbus, OH$416K32.52,137
- 858 City Park Ave Columbus, OH$427K432,475
- 885 S 3rd St Columbus, OH$454K44.53,499
- 865 S 3rd St Columbus, OH$336K421,919
- 857 City Park Ave Columbus, OH$286K33.52,864
- 861 S 3rd St Columbus, OH$334K231,692
- 73 E Whittier St Columbus, OH$194K211,216
- 857 S 3rd St Columbus, OH$461K32.52,697
- 77 E Whittier St Columbus, OH$173K21887
- 908 City Park Ave Columbus, OH$253K332,256
- 79 E Whittier St Columbus, OH$176K21887
- 50 E Whittier St Columbus, OH$257K211,452
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.