880 Clipper Ter# 2, San Francisco, CA 94114
Sold on 4/18/12: $1,100,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow604
- Parcel #2849 056
- Room Count8
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID59915416
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,538,339||$1.38M – $1.74M||-$5,891||$698||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$6,108/mo||$2.7K – $8.6K/mo||-$372||$2.77||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Noe Valley home values will increase 3.9% next year, compared to a 5.3% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Noe Valley homes, this home is valued 10.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 48.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Noe Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.3% less than in San Francisco, and 86% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Noe Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Noe Valley home values.
Neighborhood for 880 Clipper Ter # 2
- # 1$1.36M22.01,928
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Rooftop Elementary (assigned) K-8 0.4 mi
- Academy of Arts and Sciences (assigned) 9-12 0.4 mi
- Alvarado Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.5 mi
- Lick (James) Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.7 mi
- Mission Education Center (assigned) K-5 0.8 mi
- Fairmount Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.2 mi
- Mission High (assigned) 9-12 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005