This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.51-1.95M.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $101K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in San Francisco is $69,359.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $25.2K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in San Francisco is $24,323.
Price / Tax History
- Spacious living room with cozy fireplace and deck overlooking The Bay
- Modern Gourmet Kitchen with granite countertops and all-new stainless steel appliances
- Master Bedroom with walk-in closet and adjoining bath that includes Jacuzzi tub and separate stall shower
- Large loft with Bay view that can be used as either a Guest Room or Office
- 2nd full bath upstairs
- Downstairs bedroom w/deck and additional full bath
- Lots of storage space inside and outside (garage)
- Washer and dryer (included)
- Indoor garage with automatic opener
- Central Heat
- Central alarm (included)
- Gorgeous hardwood floors throughout house
- Designer paint and window treatments
- Walk-in refrigerated 256 Bottle Wine Cellar
- Shared Outdoor Patio & Garden with 3 neighbors from adjoining units
- Walking distance to both Castro and Noe Valley
- MUNI stops at corner
If you desire privacy, yet the convenience to all that San Francisco has to offer, this is the home for you. Monthly Rent $4300 Deposit of $8600. Small Pets considered. Currently scheduling viewing appointments. Please contact at 510-333-2279
- Built in 2002
- All time views: 1,317
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Oct 2003 for $805,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,844 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 2779 035
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 61325247
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Neighborhood: Twin Peaks
Past 12 months
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Clarendon Alternative Elementary (assigned)K-50.8 mi
Rooftop Elementary (assigned)PK-80.1 mi
Academy of Arts and Sciences (assigned)9-120.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!