880 Corbett Ave APT 3, San Francisco, CA 941312 beds, 3 baths, 1,844 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Spacious living room with cozy fireplace and deck overlooking The Bay
- Modern Gourmet Kitchen with granite countertops and all-new stainless steel appliances
- Master Bedroom with walk-in closet and adjoining bath that includes Jacuzzi tub and separate stall shower
- Large loft with Bay view that can be used as either a Guest Room or Office
- 2nd full bath upstairs
- Downstairs bedroom w/deck and additional full bath
- Lots of storage space inside and outside (garage)
- Washer and dryer (included)
- Indoor garage with automatic opener
- Central Heat
- Central alarm (included)
- Gorgeous hardwood floors throughout house
- Designer paint and window treatments
- Walk-in refrigerated 256 Bottle Wine Cellar
- Shared Outdoor Patio & Garden with 3 neighbors from adjoining units
- Walking distance to both Castro and Noe Valley
- MUNI stops at corner
If you desire privacy, yet the convenience to all that San Francisco has to offer, this is the home for you. Monthly Rent $4300 Deposit of $8600. Small Pets considered. Currently scheduling viewing appointments. Please contact at 510-333-2279
- Built in 2002
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Oct 2003 for $805,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,844 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 2779 035
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 61325247
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 880 Corbett Avenue APT 3
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Twin Peaks, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% less than in San Francisco, and 92.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Twin Peaks home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Twin Peaks home values.
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292