880 High Rd, Woodside, CA 940624 beds, 3 baths, 3,174 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.96 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $2,500,000
- Price/sqft: $788
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,174 sqft
- Parcel #: 069170330
- Zillow Home ID: 15591559
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 880 High Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94062 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.5% lower than in Woodside, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Woodside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
- 850 Woodside Dr Woodside, CA$3.5M32.52,988
- 931 High Rd Woodside, CA$3.48M542,620
- 930 High Rd Woodside, CA$4.7M54.54,130
- 150 Todo El Mundo Woodside, CA$5.44M574,960
- 150 Todo El Mundo Woodside, CA$4.28M56.54,960
- 851 Woodside Dr Woodside, CA$3.65M32.54,493
- 7 Oak Haven Way Woodside, CA$4.53M566,200
- 1040 High Rd Woodside, CA$6.68M55.54,900
- 805 Woodside Dr Woodside, CA$5.1M565,251
- 21 Oak Haven Way Woodside, CA$4.57M54.54,410
- 811 Woodside Dr Woodside, CA$4.04M54.54,663
- 961 High Rd Woodside, CA$13.1M65.56,760
- 210 Todo El Mundo Woodside, CA$2.7M322,640
- 200 Todo El Mundo Woodside, CA$4.21M53.54,560
- 100 Todo El Mundo Woodside, CA$3.65M42.53,970
- 41 Oak Haven Way Woodside, CA$2.6M32.52,700
- 765 Woodside Dr Woodside, CA$2.28M32.52,780
- 770 Woodside Dr Woodside, CA$2.37M63.52,430
- 220 Todo El Mundo Woodside, CA$2.16M232,480
- 145 Sheridan Way Woodside, CA$4.01M52.54,580
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292