880 Landry AveUNIT 5, North Attleboro, MA 02760
Sold on 11/5/12: $144,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Condo:1,539 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1987
- Last Sold:Nov 2012 for $144,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #M:0010 B:0750 L:0005
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID56851751
- Days on Zillow409
- Exterior MaterialWood
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$191,240||$172K – $207K||+$3,015||$124||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,489/mo||$1.3K – $1.9K/mo||-$32||$0.97||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 02760 home values will decrease 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.4% fall for North Attleboro as a whole. Among 02760 homes, this home is valued 32.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 48.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02760 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 20.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.5% lower than in North Attleboro, and 58.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02760 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Attleboro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02760 home values.
Neighborhood for 880 Landry Avenue UNIT 5
Nearby Schools in North Attleboro
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Community Elementary K-5 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- St. Mary-Sacred Heart School K-8 0.6 mi
- Falls Elementary K-5 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- North Attleborough Middle 6-8 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- North Attleborough High 9-12 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- Roosevelt Avenue Elementary K-5 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- Amvet Boulevard Elementary K-5 & ungraded 1.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005