8800 Newcastle Ave, Sherwood Forest, CA 913254 beds, 3 baths, 2,310 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $670,000
- Price/sqft: $290
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,310 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 155
- Lot width: 84
- Parcel #: 2768008008
- Zillow Home ID: 20177218
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8800 Newcastle Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northridge market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13% lower than in Los Angeles, and 39% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Northridge home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northridge home values.
- 8810 Newcastle Ave Sherwood Forest, CA$766K433,009
- 18000 Acre St Sherwood Forest, CA$701K322,221
- 18016 Acre St Sherwood Forest, CA$766K332,414
- 8801 Enfield Ave Sherwood Forest, CA$658K331,920
- 8809 Enfield Ave Sherwood Forest, CA$810K443,319
- 18030 Acre St Sherwood Forest, CA$990K543,361
- 8801 Newcastle Ave Sherwood Forest, CA$794K342,461
- 8819 Enfield Ave Sherwood Forest, CA$705K432,564
- 8821 Newcastle Ave Sherwood Forest, CA$807K432,917
- 17952 Acre St Sherwood Forest, CA$725K332,396
- 8830 Newcastle Ave Sherwood Forest, CA$703K442,235
- 8827 Enfield Ave Sherwood Forest, CA$706K432,631
- 18034 Acre St Sherwood Forest, CA$789K322,628
- 18003 Parthenia St Northridge, CA$1.07M443,928
- 8837 Enfield Ave Sherwood Forest, CA$655K231,911
- 8835 Newcastle Ave Sherwood Forest, CA$727K222,114
- 8842 Newcastle Ave Sherwood Forest, CA$681K322,100
- 18017 Parthenia St Northridge, CA$613K421,966
- 18041 Acre St Sherwood Forest, CA$698K432,374
- 18025 Parthenia St Northridge, CA$1.05M543,895
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.