- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Views: 848 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $51,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $48
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- View: City
- Amenities \ Medical Service, Amenities \ Playground, Appliances Equipment \ Dishwasher, Appliances Equipment \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances Equipment \ Range, Association \ NORMMLS, Available Financing \ Cash, Available Financing \ Conventional, Available Financing \ FHA/VA, Basement Detail \ Full, Basement Detail \ Partially Finished, Cooling Type \ Central Air, Driveway \ Paved, Dwelling Type \ Detached, Exterior \ Aluminum, Exterior Features \ Patio, Fences \ Chain Link, Garage Features \ Detached, Geocode Source \ Bing, Heating Fuel \ Gas, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Last Change Type \ Pending, Living Area Source \ Realist, Property Subtype \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Asphalt/Fiberglass, Style \ Bungalow, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Sewer \ Public Sewer, Water Sewer \ Public Water
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 54124118
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33595194
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $48-65K.
Market guideZillow predicts 44125 home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Garfield Heights as a whole. Among 44125 homes, this home is valued 6.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44125, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13% less than in Garfield Heights, and 181% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 44125 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Garfield Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44125 home values.
|8806 Plymouth Ave Cleveland, OH||$63K||3||1||1,056|
|8900 Plymouth Ave Cleveland, OH||$65K||3||1.5||1,292|
|8809 Park Heights Ave Garfield Heights, OH||$72K||3||1||1,425|
|8811 Park Heights Ave Garfield Heights, OH||$71K||3||2||1,917|
|8904 Plymouth Ave Cleveland, OH||$63K||3||1||1,284|
|5020 E 88th St Cleveland, OH||$62K||3||1||1,144|
|5014 E 88th St Cleveland, OH||$53K||2||1||1,122|
|8813 Park Heights Ave Garfield Heights, OH||$64K||3||1||1,296|
|Plymouth Ave Cleveland, OH||$59K||3||1||1,272|
|8803 Plymouth Ave Cleveland, OH||$59K||3||1||1,272|
|8807 Plymouth Ave Cleveland, OH||$55K||3||1||862|
|5024 E 88th St Cleveland, OH||$60K||2||1||1,254|
|5010 E 88th St Garfield Heights, OH||$71K||3||1||1,365|
|8825 Park Heights Ave Garfield Heights, OH||$40K||2||1||900|
|8908 Plymouth Ave Cleveland, OH||$72K||3||1||1,440|
|8811 Plymouth Ave Cleveland, OH||$67K||3||1||1,320|
|5028 E 88th St Cleveland, OH||$64K||2||1||1,284|
|5004 E 88th St Cleveland, OH||$71K||3||2||1,494|
|8819 Park Heights Ave Garfield Heights, OH||$64K||3||1||1,152|
|8905 Plymouth Ave Cleveland, OH||$62K||3||1||1,242|
Nearby Schools in Garfield Heights
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!