- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8803 Bay Harbour Blvd, Orlando, FL 328364 beds, 4 baths, 3,408 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $700,000
- Price/sqft: $205
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 704 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,408 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 342328050100480
- Zillow Home ID: 46255592
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8803 Bay Harbour Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32836 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 91.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.9% higher than in Doctor Phillips, and 137.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32836 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Doctor Phillips.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32836 home values.
- 8809 Bay Harbour Blvd Orlando, FL$640K443,636
- 8725 Bay Harbour Blvd Orlando, FL$575K433,788
- 8718 Southern Breeze Dr Orlando, FL$969K544,373
- 8815 Bay Harbour Blvd Orlando, FL$675K54.53,808
- 8719 Bay Harbour Blvd Orlando, FL$627K54.53,620
- 8724 Southern Breeze Dr Orlando, FL$717K554,462
- 8206 White Swan Ct Orlando, FL$738K543,785
- 8712 Southern Breeze Dr Orlando, FL$977K45.56,100
- 8207 White Swan Ct Orlando, FL$534K333,787
- 8821 Bay Harbour Blvd Orlando, FL$555K432,823
- 8713 Bay Harbour Blvd Orlando, FL$596K43.53,471
- 8730 Southern Breeze Dr Orlando, FL$810K54.54,087
- 8706 Southern Breeze Dr Orlando, FL$942K554,788
- 8814 Bay Harbour Blvd Orlando, FL$602K533,873
- 8213 White Swan Ct Orlando, FL$651K54.53,860
- 8214 White Swan Ct Orlando, FL$729K433,351
- 8707 Bay Harbour Blvd Orlando, FL$585K443,371
- 8827 Bay Harbour Blvd Orlando, FL$910K533,217
- 8176 Lake Serene Dr Orlando, FL$487K322,803
- 8352 Lake Serene Dr Orlando, FL$573K54.53,757
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.