8803 Frankford Ave, Philadelphia, PA 191363 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,414 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $153,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- HomePath Renovation Financing
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,414 sqft
- Lot depth: 138
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 652195800
- Zillow Home ID: 80951657
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8803 Frankford Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Holmesburg-Torresdale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 65.5% less than in Philadelphia, and 61% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Holmesburg-Torresdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Holmesburg-Torresdale home values.
- 8805 Frankford Ave Philadelphia, PA$162K----1,336
- 8801 Frankford Ave Philadelphia, PA$248K----1,336
- 8807 Frankford Ave Philadelphia, PA$232K----1,336
- 8804 Cottage St Philadelphia, PA$173K211,000
- 8809 Frankford Ave Philadelphia, PA$176K----1,336
- 8816 Cottage St Philadelphia, PA$161K421,890
- 8818 Cottage St Philadelphia, PA$195K32.5--
- 8811 Frankford Ave Philadelphia, PA$253K----1,336
- 8826 Cottage St Philadelphia, PA$163K----1,890
- 8813 Frankford Ave Philadelphia, PA$261K421,766
- 8830-A Cottage St Philadelphia, PA$176K21900
- 8815 Frankford Ave Philadelphia, PA$278K421,436
- 8834 Cottage St Philadelphia, PA$208KStudio----
- 8836 Cottage St Philadelphia, PA$165KStudio----
- 4002 Placid St Philadelphia, PA$212KStudio----
- 4004 Placid St Philadelphia, PA$212KStudio----
- 4006 Placid St Philadelphia, PA$180K21990
- 4010 Placid St Philadelphia, PA$226K211,890
- 8760 Frankford Ave Philadelphia, PA$365K----2,400
- 8758 Frankford Ave Philadelphia, PA$361K----2,655
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!