8804 Seven Oaks Ln, Denton, TX 762104 beds, 2 baths, 2,086 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
McNair Elementary School
Harpool Middle School
Guyer High School
If you would like more information or are interested in submitting an application to rent this property, please call 682-225-0430. We would love to talk to you about it.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Last sold: Feb 2014
- Cable Ready
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,086 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: R219460
- Zillow Home ID: 55161825
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8804 Seven Oaks Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 76210 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 27.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.1% higher than in Denton, and 70.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 76210 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 76210 home values.
- 8800 Seven Oaks Ln Denton, TX$186K62.52,908
- 8808 Seven Oaks Ln Denton, TX$157K42.52,609
- 8812 Seven Oaks Ln Denton, TX$145K321,868
- 8720 Seven Oaks Ln Denton, TX$135K321,868
- 8717 Serenity Way Denton, TX$157K32.52,318
- 8816 Seven Oaks Ln Denton, TX$175K32.52,318
- 8716 Seven Oaks Ln Denton, TX$193K42.52,609
- 8820 Swan Park Dr Denton, TX$156K42.52,609
- 8713 Serenity Way Denton, TX$136K321,647
- 8900 Seven Oaks Ln Denton, TX$140K321,701
- 8712 7 Oaks Ln Denton, TX$244K------
- 8712 Seven Oaks Ln Denton, TX$136K422,086
- 8716 Serenity Way Denton, TX$135K321,701
- 8816 Swan Park Dr Denton, TX$134K321,868
- 8904 Seven Oaks Ln Denton, TX$128K321,376
- 8712 Serenity Way Denton, TX$165K422,086
- 8708 Seven Oaks Ln Denton, TX$134K321,507
- 8812 Swan Park Dr Denton, TX$132K321,507
- 8705 Seven Oaks Ln Denton, TX$178K42.52,609
- 8708 Serenity Way Denton, TX$151K321,868
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.