8812 Stone Ave N APT 304, Seattle, WA 981032 beds, 2 baths, 794 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
One garage parking space included. Small, ten unit building. Modern appliances (all post 2006) including dishwasher, washer and dryer in unit. No smoking (firm), sorry, no pets (firm).
- Built in 1989
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $285,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 10
- Floor size: 794 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 8028600100
- Zillow Home ID: 68476053
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8812 Stone Avenue N APT 304
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North College Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.3% lower than in Seattle, and 51.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North College Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North College Park home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292