- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8813 Bardwell Ln, Village Of Lakewood, IL 600145 beds, 3 baths, 3,125 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $225,000
- Price/sqft: $72
- Finished basement, 1380 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 574 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,125 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1812303003
- Zillow Home ID: 5055701
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8813 Bardwell Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60014 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 28.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.6% higher than in Village of Lakewood, and 977.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Village of Lakewood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60014 home values.
- 8925 Benoy Ct Village Of Lakewood, IL$421K----3,855
- 910 Wheatland Dr Crystal Lake, IL$321K4--3,169
- 8812 Bardwell Ln Village Of Lakewood, IL$264K----2,835
- 918 Wheatland Dr Crystal Lake, IL$294K----2,953
- 8901 Bardwell Ln Village Of Lakewood, IL$363K----2,246
- 926 Wheatland Dr Crystal Lake, IL$286K----2,819
- 1308 Barlina Rd Crystal Lake, IL$286K533,336
- 934 Wheatland Dr Crystal Lake, IL$293K----3,169
- 8935 Benoy Ct Village Of Lakewood, IL$439K----3,124
- 1300 Barlina Rd Crystal Lake, IL$290K----2,804
- 7708 Pheasant Dr Village Of Lakewood, IL$510K----2,974
- 950 Wheatland Dr Crystal Lake, IL$265K----2,819
- 1292 Barlina Rd Crystal Lake, IL$338K----3,349
- 8945 Benoy Ct Village Of Lakewood, IL$555K444,000
- 907 Wheatland Dr Crystal Lake, IL$272K----2,363
- 915 Wheatland Dr Crystal Lake, IL$237K42.52,176
- 1039 Autumn Dr Crystal Lake, IL$289K42.52,583
- 8909 Bardwell Ln Village Of Lakewood, IL$292K----2,124
- 923 Wheatland Dr Crystal Lake, IL$308K----2,804
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.