- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8813 Cecile Pl, Spencer, OK 730843 beds, 2 baths, 1,286 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $42,500
- Price/sqft: $33
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 504 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,286 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 122481640
- Zillow Home ID: 21923347
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8813 Cecile Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73084 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 51.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.1% less than in Spencer, and 176.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 73084 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Spencer.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73084 home values.
- 8811 Cecile Pl Spencer, OK$83K311,227
- 8815 Cecile Pl Spencer, OK$83K321,224
- 8809 Cecile Pl Spencer, OK$81K41.751,265
- 2920 Lindsay Ln Spencer, OK$120K321,600
- 8817 Cecile Pl Spencer, OK$80K31.751,275
- 2919 Paxton Pl Spencer, OK$124K421,514
- 2916 Lindsay Ln Spencer, OK$73K421,527
- 2916 Lindsay Ln Spencer, OK$67K421,535
- 8807 Cecile Pl Spencer, OK$85K31.751,224
- 2917 Paxton Pl Spencer, OK$83K31.751,270
- 8819 Cecile Pl Spencer, OK$80K31.751,204
- 2912 Lindsay Ln Spencer, OK$80K31.751,193
- 2913 Paxton Pl Spencer, OK$80K31.51,065
- 2921 Lindsay Ln Spencer, OK$83K311,219
- 8805 Cecile Pl Spencer, OK$84K321,273
- 8901 Cecile Pl Spencer, OK$88K31.751,456
- 2917 Lindsay Ln Spencer, OK$83K321,200
- 3025 N Douglas Blvd Spencer, OK$188K321,669
- 2920 Paxton Pl Spencer, OK$84K31.751,329
- 2908 Lindsay Ln Spencer, OK$77K31.751,238
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!