8813 Polaris St, El Paso, TX 799043 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage, 2 spaces, 183 sqft
- View: City, Mountain
- 2 car garage, balcony in master, refrig air
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,920 sqft
- Parcel #: S912999001K9300
- Zillow Home ID: 84038240
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8813 Polaris Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.4% higher than in El Paso, and 4.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast home values.
- 8817 Polaris St El Paso, TX$149K32.51,666
- 8821 Polaris St El Paso, TX$149K321,671
- 8811 Polaris St El Paso, TX$237K--32,383
- 8823 Polaris St El Paso, TX$81K311,075
- 8812 Eclipse St El Paso, TX--------
- 8825 Polaris St El Paso, TX$137K52.52
- 8800 Polaris St El Paso, TX$82K--21,260
- 8740 Polaris St El Paso, TX$66K--1975
- 8804 Polaris St El Paso, TX$79K--21,275
- 8736 Polaris St El Paso, TX$80K--1.5992
- 8840 Eclipse St El Paso, TX$85K--1748
- 8829 Polaris St El Paso, TX$151K--21,950
- 8808 Polaris St El Paso, TX$94K321,559
- 8732 Polaris St El Paso, TX$82K--1975
- 8820 Eclipse St El Paso, TX$133K422,230
- 8812 Polaris St El Paso, TX$91K31.751,302
- 8728 Polaris St El Paso, TX$96K--11,661
- 3714 Moonlight Ave El Paso, TX$130K----1,680
- 8817 Celestial Pl El Paso, TX$81K--21,260
- 8813 Celestial Pl El Paso, TX$109K--21,380
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.