8814 Crestview DrAPT D, Tampa, FL 33604
Sold on 6/25/13: $17,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesCooling System: Central
- Parcel #0988615404
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID82040876
- Last Remodel Year1998
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow177
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$43,620||$38K – $50K||+$610||$50||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$869/mo||$730 – $1.2K/mo||+$10||$1.00||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Lowry Park Central home values will increase 4.9% next year, compared to a 5.3% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among Lowry Park Central homes, this home is valued 46.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 72.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lowry Park Central market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold increased 10% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.9% higher than in Tampa, and 389.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lowry Park Central home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lowry Park Central home values.
Neighborhood for 8814 Crestview Drive APT D
- Apt B$44K21.0868
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Twin Lakes Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.4 mi
- Chamberlain High (assigned) 9-12 0.9 mi
- Memorial Middle (assigned) 6-8 3.1 mi
- North Tampa Alternative School 7-12 0.2 mi
- Caminiti Exceptional Center PK-12 0.3 mi
- Montessori Academy Of Tampa Bay 6-12 0.3 mi
- Oak Grove United Methodist School K-11 0.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005