8814 E Norwood Cir, Mesa, AZ 852073 beds, 3 baths, 2,651 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- HOA Fee: $83
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $457,000
- Price/sqft: $172
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Mountain
- PebbleTek pool, huge kit and f.room, perfect for guests & owners, executive style homes. Comps +700k
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,651 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 21931167
- Zillow Home ID: 55270192
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8814 E Norwood Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 85207 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 58% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.1% lower than in Mesa, and 150.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 85207 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85207 home values.
- 8822 E Norwood Cir Mesa, AZ$471K----2,651
- 8802 E Norwood Cir Mesa, AZ$432K----2,780
- 2637 N Layton Cir Mesa, AZ$484K432,989
- 8813 E Norwood Cir Mesa, AZ$481K32.52,568
- 8825 E Norwood Cir Mesa, AZ$456K--3.752,568
- 8760 E Norwood Cir Mesa, AZ$460K32.52,650
- 8801 E Norwood Cir Mesa, AZ$452K----2,651
- 2636 N Layton Cir Mesa, AZ$496K----2,989
- 8838 E Norwood St Mesa, AZ$428K332,651
- 8839 E Norwood St Mesa, AZ$474K432,598
- 8759 E Norwood Cir Mesa, AZ$554K32.52,651
- 8731 E Norcroft Cir Mesa, AZ$645K----3,850
- 2648 N Layton Cir Mesa, AZ$445K----2,989
- 2649 N Layton Cir Mesa, AZ$497K433,005
- 8850 E Norwood St Mesa, AZ$397K----2,568
- 8747 E Norwood Cir Mesa, AZ$533K----2,780
- 8720 E Norcroft Cir Mesa, AZ$358K53.53,940
- 2529 N Terrell Mesa, AZ$481K32.52,568
- 8851 E Norwood St Mesa, AZ$479K----2,780
- 8719 E Norcroft Cir Mesa, AZ$571K----2,651
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!