- Lot: 9,591 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- 12 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,232 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $67
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $205,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $66
- MLS #: 5278749
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Ownership \ Fee Simple, Dining Area \ Formal, Heating \ Electric Heat, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Loft, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water, Spa \ None, Unit Style \ Two Levels, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Assoc Rules\Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Fencing \ Block, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Special Listing Cond \ N\A, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Range\Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Exterior Stories \ 2, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ VA, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ Conventional, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Separate Den\Office: Sep Den\Office Y\N \ Y, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, High School \ Betty Fairfax High School
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,120 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 30015443
- Zillow Home ID: 89136763
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $190-279K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Laveen home values will rise 5.7% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Laveen homes, this home is 73% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 9.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Laveen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 63.8% greater than in Phoenix, and 340% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Laveen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Laveen home values.
|8811 S 56th Dr Laveen, AZ||$260K||--||--||3,672|
|8819 S 56th Dr Laveen, AZ||$174K||--||--||--|
|8819 S 56th Dr Laveen, AZ||$269K||3||2.5||3,120|
|8807 S 56th Dr Laveen, AZ||$286K||5||3||4,070|
|8814 S 55th Ln Laveen, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|8810 S 55th Ln Laveen, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|8818 S 55th Ln Laveen, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|5618 W Pedro Ln Laveen, AZ||$178K||--||--||2,032|
|5615 W Pedro Ln Laveen, AZ||$315K||--||--||3,672|
|8806 S 55th Ln Laveen, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|8822 S 55th Ln Laveen, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|5617 W Euclid Ave Laveen, AZ||$176K||--||--||2,032|
|5619 W Pedro Ln Laveen, AZ||$182K||--||--||2,032|
|5622 W Pedro Ln Laveen, AZ||$177K||4||2||2,032|
|8908 S 55th Ln Laveen, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|5616 W Gwen St Laveen, AZ||$190K||5||4||3,559|
|5621 W Euclid Ave Laveen, AZ||$176K||4||2||2,052|
|5608 W Euclid Ave Laveen, AZ||$208K||3||2||1,911|
|5612 W Euclid Ave Laveen, AZ||$196K||3||2||2,124|
|451X W Euclid Ave Laveen, AZ||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!