8816 Comet St, El Paso, TX 799044 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,134 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2005
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 84 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,550 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: O21899900100100
- Zillow Home ID: 70533143
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8816 Comet Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.4% higher than in El Paso, and 4.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast home values.
- 8820 Comet St El Paso, TX$81K21930
- 8808 Comet St El Paso, TX$74K--11,244
- 8810 Comet St El Paso, TX$69K--1969
- 8824 Comet St El Paso, TX$110K321,217
- 8821 Pegasus Ct El Paso, TX$113K3--1,375
- 8804 Comet St El Paso, TX$118K41.751,712
- 8823 Pegasus Ct El Paso, TX$105K421,349
- Polaris St El Paso, TX$79K--21,275
- 8804 Celestial Pl El Paso, TX$119K--22,237
- 8828 Comet St El Paso, TX$116K42.51,500
- 3824 Moonlight Ave El Paso, TX$86K--21,260
- 8829 Pegasus Ct El Paso, TX$101K321,280
- 8800 Comet St El Paso, TX$79K--21,248
- 8816 Pegasus Ct El Paso, TX$107K321,350
- 8821 Leo St El Paso, TX$151K331,564
- 8801 Celestial Pl El Paso, TX$109K--21,815
- 8824 Celestial Pl El Paso, TX$82K--21,218
- 8816 Celestial Pl El Paso, TX$82K--21,276
- 8828 Celestial Pl El Paso, TX$82K--21,275
- 8817 Leo St El Paso, TX$219K422,650
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.