8818 NW 19th Ln, Gainesville, FL 326063 beds, 3 baths, 2,306 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- HOA Fee: $17
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $268,000
- Price/sqft: $116
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 470 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Wet Bar
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,306 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 06322010003
- Zillow Home ID: 42712709
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8818 Nw 19th Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32606, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.9% less than in Gainesville, and 64.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32606 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Gainesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32606 home values.
- 8823 NW 19th Ln Gainesville, FL$243K321,983
- 8828 NW 19th Ln Gainesville, FL$248K322,392
- 1911 NW 89th Dr Gainesville, FL$237K422,181
- 8833 NW 19th Ln Gainesville, FL$274K432,477
- 1904 NW 89th Dr Gainesville, FL$229K422,082
- 1921 NW 89th Dr Gainesville, FL$255K332,115
- 1914 NW 89th Dr Gainesville, FL$217K321,970
- 1816 NW 89th Dr Gainesville, FL--Studio----
- 1931 NW 89th Dr Gainesville, FL$225K322,025
- 1924 NW 89th Dr Gainesville, FL$228K322,100
- 1806 NW 89th Dr Gainesville, FL$261K432,376
- 2005 NW 89th Dr Gainesville, FL$287K432,592
- 1934 NW 89th Dr Gainesville, FL$234K322,284
- 9003 NW 18th Pl Gainesville, FL$141K321,362
- 9012 NW 18th Pl Gainesville, FL$143K321,362
- 8801 NW 23rd Ave Gainesville, FL$339K422,934
- 9017 NW 18th Pl Gainesville, FL$141K321,362
- 2015 NW 89th Dr Gainesville, FL$279K432,703
- 2010 NW 89th Dr Gainesville, FL$283K322,670
- 9030 NW 18th Pl Gainesville, FL$142K321,362
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.