8820 Osprey Ln, Jacksonville, FL 322173 beds, 2 baths, 1,593 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,148 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2003 for $130,800
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 460 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,593 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 1485100210
- Zillow Home ID: 44548817
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8820 Osprey Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brierwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.4% less than in Jacksonville, and 85.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Brierwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brierwood home values.
- 8832 Osprey Ln Jacksonville, FL$164K221,544
- 8810 Osprey Ln Jacksonville, FL$180K321,732
- 8842 Osprey Ln Jacksonville, FL$169K321,627
- 4680 Egret Rd Jacksonville, FL$161K321,513
- 4671 Meadow Run Pl Jacksonville, FL$170K321,616
- 8821 Osprey Ln Jacksonville, FL$169K321,703
- 8811 Osprey Ln Jacksonville, FL$154K321,404
- 8833 Osprey Ln Jacksonville, FL$170K321,593
- 8801 Osprey Ln Jacksonville, FL$172K321,595
- 4665 Meadow Run Pl Jacksonville, FL$190K321,629
- 8780 Osprey Ln Jacksonville, FL$157K221,442
- 8854 Osprey Ln Jacksonville, FL$191K321,600
- 8843 Osprey Ln Jacksonville, FL$206K321,822
- 4660 Meadow Run Pl Jacksonville, FL$186K321,582
- 4668 Egret Rd Jacksonville, FL$157K321,408
- 8771 Osprey Ln Jacksonville, FL$154K321,462
- 8662 Deermoss Way W Jacksonville, FL$83K221,023
- 8658 Deermoss Way W Jacksonville, FL$103K321,182
- 8664 Deermoss Way W Jacksonville, FL$80K221,047
- 8654 Deermoss Way W Jacksonville, FL$94K221,023
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.