8822 Chippenham Rd, Richmond, VA 232353 beds, 3 baths, 2,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2014 for $222,950
- Price/sqft: $109
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,040 sqft
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: C0010550060
- Zillow Home ID: 12505300
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8822 Chippenham Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23235, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 633.3% greater than in Richmond, and 20.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23235 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23235 home values.
- 8830 Chippenham Rd Richmond, VA$208K421,534
- 8814 Chippenham Rd Richmond, VA$224K--2.52,062
- 8821 Waxford Rd Richmond, VA$225K521,357
- 8829 Waxford Rd Richmond, VA$212K--21,373
- 8838 Chippenham Rd Richmond, VA$206K--21,484
- 8813 Waxford Rd Richmond, VA$190K--1.51,527
- 8817 Chippenham Rd Richmond, VA$207K321,420
- 8806 Chippenham Rd Richmond, VA$216K42.51,380
- 8831 Chippenham Rd Richmond, VA$225K421,455
- 8837 Waxford Rd Richmond, VA$254K431,528
- 8807 Chippenham Rd Richmond, VA$229K33.52,069
- 8805 Waxford Rd Richmond, VA$206K421,374
- 8841 Chippenham Rd Richmond, VA$227K421,436
- 8846 Chippenham Rd Richmond, VA$230K--22,034
- 3611 Tanby Rd Richmond, VA$227K331,426
- 8843 Waxford Rd Richmond, VA$195K331,296
- 8728 Chippenham Rd Richmond, VA$222K431,755
- 8820 Waxford Rd Richmond, VA$173K31.51,493
- 8828 Waxford Rd Richmond, VA$197K31.51,373
- 3610 Tanby Rd Richmond, VA$305K542,814
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!