- Lot: 1,566 sqft
- Built in 2003
- Views: 3,016 all time views
- HOA Fee: $250
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $250,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $160
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Amenities \ Pool, Approval Information \ 3-4 Weeks Approval, Assoc Fee Paid Per \ None, Balcony Porch and/or Patio \ Yes, Bedroom Description \ Master Bedroom Upstairs, Board Identifier \ Miami Board of Realtors, Construction Type \ Cbs Construction, Convertible Bedroom \ No, Cooling Description \ Central Cooling, Cooling Description \ Electric Cooling, Development Name \ Century Park Condo, Dining Description \ Dining/Living Room, Efficiency \ No, Equipment/Appliances \ Dishwasher, Equipment/Appliances \ Disposal, Equipment/Appliances \ Dryer, Equipment/Appliances \ Electric Range, Equipment/Appliances \ Microwave, Equipment/Appliances \ Refrigerator, Equipment/Appliances \ Washer, Exterior Features \ Patio, Floor Description \ Carpet Floors, Floor Description \ Tile Floors, Folio Number \ 30-40-04-080-3140, Front Exposure \ West, Furnished Info (List) \ Unfurnished, Heating Description \ Central Heat, Heating Description \ Electric Heat, Housing-Older Persons Act \ Unverified, Interior Features \ First Floor Entry, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Main Living Area \ Entry Level, Maintenance Includes \ Common Area, Maintenance Includes \ Insurance, Membership Purch Rqd \ No, Middle School \ Rockway, Municipal Code \ 30, Parking Description \ 1 Space, Pet Restrictions \ Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Property Detached \ No, Property Type \ Condo/Co-Op/Villa/Townhouse, Restrictions \ Other Restrictions, Section \ 4, Security Information \ No Security, Special Information \ As Is, Status \ Backup Contract-Call LA, Style \ Condo 1-4 Stories, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects No Homestead Tax, Terms Considered \ All Cash, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Type of Association \ Condo, Type of Contingencies \ Backup Contract/Call LA, Type of Governing Bodies \ Condominium, Type of Property \ Condo, Unit Design \ None, Unit View \ None, Water Access \ None, Waterfront Property (Y/N) \ No, Year Built Description \ Resale
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,566 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3040040803140
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 62924553
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $203-300K.
Market guideZillow predicts 33174 home values will increase 5.2% next year, compared to a 6.4% increase for Fountainbleau as a whole. Among 33174 homes, this home is valued 33.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 18.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33174, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.9% less than in Fountainbleau, and 86.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33174 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fountainbleau.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33174 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (386)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 8980 W Flagler St|
Nearby Schools in Fountainbleau
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!