8829 Parliament Ct, Kissimmee, FL 347473 beds, 2 baths, 1,301 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,104 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $72,500
- Price/sqft: $56
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,301 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 052527395500010940
- Zillow Home ID: 46278578
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8829 Parliament Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34747 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 84.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 311.4% higher than in Citrus Ridge, and 170.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34747 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Citrus Ridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34747 home values.
- 8821 Parliament Ct Kissimmee, FL$156K321,301
- 8826 Tottenham Way Kissimmee, FL$134K321,301
- 8819 Parliament Ct Kissimmee, FL$141K321,766
- 8824 Tottenham Way Kissimmee, FL$130K321,307
- 8830 Parliament Ct Kissimmee, FL$132K321,363
- 8828 Parliament Ct Kissimmee, FL$166K321,419
- 8822 Tottenham Way Kissimmee, FL$167K321,648
- 8818 Parliament Ct Kissimmee, FL$136K421,627
- 8820 Parliament Ct Kissimmee, FL$137K421,976
- 8832 Parliament Ct Kissimmee, FL$135K321,283
- 8826 Parliament Ct Kissimmee, FL$173K321,766
- 8817 Parliament Ct Kissimmee, FL$145K321,419
- 8816 Parliament Ct Kissimmee, FL$127K321,313
- 8824 Parliament Ct Kissimmee, FL$128K321,363
- 8834 Parliament Ct Kissimmee, FL$127K421,825
- 8820 Tottenham Way Kissimmee, FL$159K321,700
- 8822 Parliament Ct Kissimmee, FL$128K321,419
- 8814 Parliament Ct Kissimmee, FL$161K321,766
- 8836 Parliament Ct Kissimmee, FL$132K321,712
- 8815 Parliament Ct Kissimmee, FL$160K321,766
Nearby Schools in Citrus Ridge
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!