- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
883 Lily St, Monterey, CA 939403 beds, 2 baths, 1,222 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 5,000 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Oct 2009 for $500,000
- Parking: 414 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,222 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: 001135016000
- Zillow Home ID: 19308557
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 883 Lily Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93940 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.5% less than in Monterey, and 68.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
- 875 Lily St Monterey, CA$751K311,469
- 865 Lily St Monterey, CA$819K321,973
- 1201 David Ave Monterey, CA$477K21883
- 888 Cypress St Monterey, CA$642K31.51,222
- 878 Cypress St Monterey, CA$665K31.51,600
- 1225 David Ave Monterey, CA$479K21596
- 1251 David Ave Monterey, CA$496K21.5748
- 860 Cypress St Monterey, CA$541K22894
- 851 Lily St Monterey, CA$692K522,104
- 890 Lily St Monterey, CA$666K321,427
- 878 Lily St Monterey, CA$652K211,014
- 1161 David Ave Monterey, CA$797K211,271
- 866 Lily St Monterey, CA$702K321,664
- 852 Cypress St Monterey, CA$488K21873
- 890 Cypress St Monterey, CA$825K32.51,520
- 845 Lily St Monterey, CA$736K221,146
- 1202 David Ave Monterey, CA$653K321,513
- 856 Lily St Monterey, CA$654K41.51,307
- 1198 David Ave Monterey, CA$704K21875
- 1121 David Ave Monterey, CA$459K21639
Nearby Schools in Monterey
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!