- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
883 N 24th St, Philadelphia, PA 191305 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,574 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2001 for $320,000
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Security System
- Bedroom,Floor Covering: Brick,Floor Covering: Wood,Full Bath,Half Bath
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,574 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 72
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 151215900
- Zillow Home ID: 10242285
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 883 N 24th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fairmount-Spring Garden market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58.9% less than in Philadelphia, and 55.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Fairmount-Spring Garden home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fairmount-Spring Garden home values.
- 885 N 24th St Philadelphia, PA$281KStudio3.52,574
- 881 N 24th St Philadelphia, PA$473K----2,574
- 887 N 24th St Philadelphia, PA$577K----3,033
- 879 N 24th St Philadelphia, PA$451K----2,347
- 877 N 24th St Philadelphia, PA$453K----2,347
- 875 N 24th St Philadelphia, PA$337K33.52,347
- 875 N 24th St Philadelphia, PA$629K322,347
- 873 N 24th St Philadelphia, PA$527K432,347
- 894 N Bucknell St Philadelphia, PA$341K311,132
- 892 N Bucknell St Philadelphia, PA$348K311,132
- 871 N 24th St Philadelphia, PA$455K----2,347
- 890 N Bucknell St Philadelphia, PA$338K221,132
- 2328 Poplar St Philadelphia, PA$509K----2,475
- 888 N Bucknell St Philadelphia, PA$328K221,132
- 869 N 24th St Philadelphia, PA$582K42.53,147
- 886 N Bucknell St Philadelphia, PA$319K31.51,132
- 884 N Bucknell St Philadelphia, PA$304K311,132
- 867 N 24th St Philadelphia, PA$449K----2,347
- 882 N Bucknell St Philadelphia, PA$329K311,132
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!