8830 Beechnut Rd, Hickory Hills, IL 604573 beds, 2 baths, 1,144 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,926 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $171,500
- Price/sqft: $150
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Bedroom, Full Bath
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,144 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 23032070080000
- Zillow Home ID: 4036690
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8830 Beechnut Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60457, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% higher than in Hickory Hills, and 100.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60457 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hickory Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60457 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1,170 sqft, 6,969 sqft lot, built in 1969
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 8828 Beechnut Rd Hickory Hills, IL$181K--11,144
- 8832 Beechnut Rd Hickory Hills, IL$230K42.52,500
- 8807 Sycamore Ct Hickory Hills, IL$296K532,288
- 8824 Beechnut Rd Hickory Hills, IL$184K--11,144
- 8808 Sycamore Ct Hickory Hills, IL$215K--1.51,200
- 8825 Oakwood Dr Oak Lawn, IL$189K--21,136
- 8803 Sycamore Ct Hickory Hills, IL$183K--11,092
- 8821 Oakwood Dr Hickory Hills, IL$175K--1.51,136
- 8831 Beechnut Rd Hickory Hills, IL$189K--11,092
- 8833 Beechnut Rd Hickory Hills, IL$188K31.51,144
- 8820 Beechnut Rd Oak Lawn, IL$182K--1.51,144
- 8827 Beechnut Rd Hickory Hills, IL$170K--1.51,136
- 8817 Oakwood Dr Hickory Hills, IL$160K--11,092
- Sycamore Ct Hickory Hills, IL$296K--22,288
- Sycamore Ct Hickory Hills, IL$240K--1.51,200
- 8753 Sycamore Ct Hickory Hills, IL$240K--1.51,200
- Beechnut Rd Oak Lawn, IL$176K--1.51,144
- 8804 Sycamore Ct Oak Lawn, IL$232K--2.51,136
- 8837 Oakwood Dr Hickory Hills, IL$190K--1.51,144
- 8813 Oakwood Dr Hickory Hills, IL$194K--1.51,144
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.