- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Views: 3,682 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $300,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $274
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport
- View: Water
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Basement - Partial, Additional Rooms \ Workshop, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Foundation \ Post & Pier, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Garage Parking Features \ RV/Boat Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas - Propane, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Freezer, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Location \ Waterfront, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Septic Tank/Pump, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Cottage/Bungalow, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,093 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 1926
- Parcel #: 07419207000
- Zillow Home ID: 16153841
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $460-735K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95018 home values will rise 5.6% next year, compared to a 5.3% rise for Felton as a whole. Among 95018 homes, this home is valued 60.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 20.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95018, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.9% higher than in Felton, and 37.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95018 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Felton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95018 home values.
|8900 Sylvan Way Felton, CA||$346K||2||1||785|
|8876 Sylvan Way Felton, CA||$558K||3||2.5||1,502|
|8889 Sylvan Way Felton, CA||$731K||3||1||1,134|
|8900 E Zayante Rd Felton, CA||$897K||6||1||2,480|
|8941 Sylvan Way Felton, CA||$339K||2||1||785|
|8932 Sylvan Way Felton, CA||$303K||2||1||731|
|235 Zayante School Rd Felton, CA||$803K||3||2||2,188|
|8954 Sylvan Way Felton, CA||$320K||1||1||731|
|8969 Lompico Rd Felton, CA||$675K||2||2||2,009|
|00 Sylvan Way Felton, CA||--||--||--||--|
|8958 Sylvan Way Felton, CA||$440K||--||1||352|
|9027 Lompico Rd Felton, CA||$669K||3||2.5||2,232|
|225 Zayante School Rd Felton, CA||$689K||3||2||1,918|
|255 Zayante School Rd Felton, CA||$906K||3||3||2,518|
|107 Valley View Ave Felton, CA||$414K||2||1||961|
|164 Zayante School Rd Felton, CA||$644K||3||1||1,947|
|335 Zayante School Rd Felton, CA||$744K||--||--||1,800|
|9145 Zayante Dr Felton, CA||$502K||2||2||1,686|
|210 Zayante School Rd Felton, CA||$668K||3||2||2,044|
|159 Zayante School Rd Felton, CA||$1.16M||7||2||3,896|
Nearby Schools in Felton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!