8830 Utt Rd, Kempton, PA 19529
Sold on 11/6/13: $170,000
- Lot:4 acres
- Last Sold:Nov 2013 for $170,000
Opportunity for serious hobbyist to raise quality wine grapes . Enough vacant land to expand agricultural uses, raise horses or start a small home based winery.
Bluebird Vineyard is nestled on just under 4 acres of fertile open sunny pastures in Kempton PA. It offers 360° awe inspiring views of the Blue Mountains and the property sits across from a beautiful Arabian horse farm. It is very peaceful to watch the horses while working in the vineyard especially in the spring with the new foals.
The vineyard is in a part of Kempton that sits in the Lehigh Valley... an ?American Viticultural Area?. The soil in this region is very good fertile farming land on the top and below is shaley limestone that is not too acidic. This shale also provides excellent drainage and is perfect for growing grapes. Very similar to the Loire Valley in France.
Leaser lake is within walking distance and the property sits in view of Hawk Mountain, a fantastic place to to watch the annual hawk migration ? they fly right over the vineyard.
Land is perked & approved for single family dwelling.
On site 150 ft well with an in-line bladder for irrigation and is wired for electric or generator. Excellent water pressure.
Approximately ¾ to 1 acre is planted with 575 wine grape vines.(when mature will yield 300 to 400 gallons of wine)
I allowed a ½ acre behind the vineyard for a house / winery. The other two acres are planted with orchard grass (ideal for horses, live stock, or to expand the vineyard).
Also the following will be included in the sale;
The transfer of the very marketable US-Trademarked name; ?BLUEBIRD VINEYARD?.
The transfer of the internet domains;
Other equipment included ; picking buckets, vine tools, wire tools, weed sprayers, wire spinner, Bird Gard Pro
(digital sound bird repeller with solar charger) wheel picking seat, new Avigard bird netting in box and a framework for a high tunnel to grow raspberries or ?
There is an exsisting level stone foundation for 12x24 shed with an approved permit. Newly planted - Cherry, Pecan,Walnut,Willow, Pine and Chestnut trees, Rose and Blueberry Bushes, a Bluebird family and one carved Bear.
Wayne Patari 610-393-8354
- County NameUnknown
- Lot DepthUnknown
- Lot WidthUnknown
- MLS #Unknown
- Zillow Home ID2112250265
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$815/mo||$693 – $1.2K/mo||+$3||--||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 19529 home values will rise 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.8% rise for Lynn Township as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19529 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 93.2% lower than in Lynn Township, and 93.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19529 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lynn Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19529 home values.
Neighborhood for 8830 Utt Road
- Utt Rd Kempton, PA--------
- 8840 Utt Rd Kempton, PA$338K44.03,084
- 8943 Slateville Rd Kempton, PA$323K33.02,100
- Slateville Rd Kempton, PA$266K------
- Utt Rd Kempton, PA$511K----9,360
- 8921 Slateville Rd Kempton, PA$259K32.01,866
- 8951 Slateville Rd Kempton, PA$271K31.02,296
- 8915 Slateville Rd Kempton, PA$219K21.01,680
- 8903 Slateville Rd Kempton, PA$255K42.01,734
- 8770 Utt Rd Lynn Twp, PA--Studio----
- 8939 Steinsville Rd Kempton, PA$195K32.01,176
- 8927 Steinsville Rd Kempton, PA$228K32.0864
- 7527 Lonesome Dr Kempton, PA$135K31.01,296
- 9005 Steinsville Rd Kempton, PA$333K51.02,256
- 8891 Kings Hwy Kempton, PA$365K61.03,600
- 8942 Steinsville Rd Kempton, PA$143K22.01,920
- 8861 Kings Hwy Kempton, PA$228K22.01,448
- 8933 Kings Hwy Kempton, PA$263K22.01,934
- 8755 Utt Rd Kempton, PA$766K31.02,016
Nearby Schools in Lynn Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005